Homecoming 2014 is underway. Twenty years already and it’s here . . . our 20th Homecoming Anniversary Reunion on the weekend of 10-12 October 2014. We’ve taken in alot of your great feedback offered throughout the year and the planning committee is working hard to make this a memorable homecoming.
REMINDER: Monday, 13 OCT is Columbus Day! Make reservations early!
We have secured the museum patio for our event. Nothing pretentious…just laid back in true 1994 fashion with great food, beverages, and music. Lunch and dinner will be cook-out foods to include BBQ. We can all kick back and reminisce with everyone.
Send Us Your Pictures
We’re putting together a Video Slide / Picture Show so we’re looking for any Media. Not going? No worries. Even if you’re not attending the reunion, we’d still love to see your pictures. We will make the video available to everyone after the reunion, so it would be great to see as many of you as possible in the show.
Schedule of Events
Thursday, Oct 9
- 17:30-2000 – Awards Dinner at Melville Hall (Participants/Optional)
Friday, Oct 10
- 18:00-2100 – Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner (Participants/optional)
- 19:00- Till Late – KP94 Happy hour/drinks @ Hudson & Malone (218E 53rd Street, NY, NY) – $35 for Private Room & Light Apps / Finger Foods. Cash / No-host Bar bar.
Saturday, Oct 11
- 0800-0815 – Colors / Class Registration/Check in (Barney Square Tent)
- 0815-0900 – Homecoming 5K Run (Steppingstone Lane)
- 0930-1000 – Beat Retreat (O’Hara Hall)
- 1115-1130 – Muster at Memorial Arbor (Pat Shea dedication)
- 1130-1600 – KP94 Tailgating (Museum Patio)
- 1330-1400 – KP94 Class March On followed by Football game
- 1700-2300 – KP94 Dinner Party (Museum Patio)
Sunday, Oct 12
- Religious Services – http://www.usmma.edu/mariners-chapel/schedule
- Brunch Services – times avail at http://www.usmmaaf.com
50 rooms have been blocked out for the Class at The Hampton Inn in Garden City (near Roosevelt Field Mall) for $159 per night per room. The Reservation number is 516-227-2720; tell them that you are part of the USMMA Class of 1994 block. Register online at http://www.gardencity.hamptoninn.com and use Group Code “USM“.
IMPORTANT: Reservations to be made by individuals no later than Sept. 10, 2014, then they get released back to the Public.
The following individual/corporate sponsorships are available (contact organizers if interested):
- KP94 Gear Sponsor: $1000
- Tailgate Sponsor: $1000
- Tent Sponsor: $1500
- Dinner Sponsor: $1500
- Other?: $XXXX (We’ll take it 😉
Thank You to Our Sponsors
You can sign-up using the form below, or by visiting the Eventbrite page directly.
Reunion Planning Committee
Be sure to reach out and thank one of these dudes for the time, energy and expense for putting on this shindig.
- Chris Anderson
- John Belissimo
- Tim Green
- Brian Murphy
- Blake Miller